Friday, August 19, 2016

Home in Willcox. AZ as of yesterday afternoon. My trip was full of great scenery, mixed weather, sunshine, rain, sleet and hail. Trip started on Aug 3rd and ended on Aug 18th. for a total of 16 days. I rode a total of 3685 miles, burned 62.47 gallons of gas for an average of 54.19 mpg.
I visited with many old friends and family, met some new friends and had a great time.
Highlight of my trip was seeing Old Faithful blow.
Next to last day I did a side trip to the Canyon De Chelly, definitely a must see if in the area.


















 Time to start thinking about my next adventure.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say that it was one of the most interesting posts which I have read this month and it has all the desired element which makes this post more interesting to read.
Latest Trends in Art