Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day#5
Today's ride took me from Jackson, WY through Teton National Park and then through Yellowstone National Park with a destination of Livingston, MT. I was disappointed with no rain, in fact at times it was raining so hard I couldn't see 200 feet. When the sun came out it was beautiful. I stopped along with at least 10 million other people to watch Old Faithful blow. (OK that many people may be an exaggeration)
I arrived in Livingston at the KOA campground a little after 5:00, checked into my cabin, as I was un loading the scooter for the night there was a knock on the door. It was a friend who worked for Hickory Farms when I worked there. After a bite to eat went up to there trailer and had a great visit. The are the cooks in the campground so I had breakfast before I headed on to Missoula the next morning.













No comments: