Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New teeth in the near future, means a new smile. Now if I could just get some new body parts to go with them LOL.
We had a really great Thanksgiving, enjoyed a wonderful meal and company at my Uncle and Aunts in Grants Pass. Lots of cousins and relatives, several I have never met before. We have lots to be thankful for.
Weather is still cold and looks like it will stay that way for at least another week. Will be glad when this cold weather clears and we warm back up to normal temps. There is a chance of some snow Friday, hopefully it will miss us HA HA.
I had an issue with the truck, it said I had water in the fuel, but the good news was it wasn't water in the fuel, bad news was it was a busted wire connection, so $235.00 later it is back to normal. Good ole computers in vehicles nice when they work, but expensive to fix.
You all have a great day and God Bless.

No comments: