Monday, December 23, 2013

Ho Ho Ho, It is Christmas time once again. I want to wish all my friends and family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We had a good year, enjoyed Arizona last winter, summered in Montana Visited family and friends in Idaho and Washington, then moved on to southern Oregon for this winter. I am having new dentures made and looking forward to being able to chew again. Dentist extracted 3 teeth and left me with 4 teeth left in my mouth.
We had an extreme cold spell here, very unusual for this area. I hadn't seen no, 0, zilch degrees since we left Alaska. We now cannot say that anymore, 0 one night, 1 degree next night. then very slowly warm up. We are now in the upper 40's and low 50's for day temps and mid 30's for lows. Our 8 inches of snow had melted off and we can see the green grass again.
We are looking forward to returning to Montana again next summer. Also a trip to Alaska end of July for a wedding and visit family and friends, renew drivers license and all that fun stuff.
Well enough for now, God bless and take care.

No comments: