Thursday, March 6, 2014

A short note: one more surgery on my mouth before we head back to Montana. March 18th and I will have a rubber tube inserted where they removed my wisdom tooth. I will have to irrigate it 2 times a day for the next year. This just sounds like a lovely thing to do, but the other option was a $20.000.00 surgery that my insurance will not pay for. So we will go the $500.00 route.
The reason for this is the type of cyst that they removed along with the tooth. It is not a cancer, but will keep coming back if I don't do this with the eventual loss of my jaw bone.
OK on to something of a nicer subject, the weather has warmed up some, more normal for here. Of course with that also the rain has returned. It has been very wet.
On another subject, I am working more hours. The other workampers left early for a job in Utah.
Until next time, God Bless and take care.

No comments: