Sunday, April 22, 2012

I have been cleaning out the outside storage area, where does one accumulate all this stuff. I see no need to pack a bunch of this with us so am filling the storage shed here at sis in laws place..
Weather has turned warm here, supposed to hit 96 today so I will need to get out soon and finish my cleaning out the storage area and repacking it. We will leave here Tuesday and travel to Arizona City, will leave there May 1st and go to Surprise, AZ to visit with John and Linda, friends from back home who have retired and moved to Surprise. Then on to Las Vegas for a visit with family and friends for an evening. From there it is on to Montana for the summer. I am ready to see some green grass and trees again.

If I get a chance I will post from the road, if not I will catch you all up when we arrive in Montana. till then God Bless and thanks for keeping up with us on the blog.

Montana here we come!!!!


No comments: