Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yesterday, I did accomplish a couple projects, Replaced all the inner workings on a toilet at sis in laws.
Then I installed an automatic flusher on the toilet. Needless to say I spent most of my day in the bathroom and couldn't even use it.
Yesterday was another windy day and today is another windy day so far.
Next project, the front deck needs a new coat of paint. Of course this entails prepping it before applying any paint. Probably a several day project. Also have some shelves ordered to install in the bathroom. I must like that room, I sure do spend time there.
Work at the Gas station is coming to an end soon. I am scheduled to work Sunday through Wednesday then time for projects above.
So much for my exciting life, you all have a great day and God Bless.

No comments: