Monday, May 17, 2010

OK I know I am slow, We left Polson last friday morning and I jokingly said to Vicki its only 530 miles to Mount Vernon. She really surprised me by saying go for it. With just a couple short breaks on the trip over we arrived here friday evening. Long day of travel but the weather was nice and the trip over was a good one other than fuel prices in Leavenworth. Most expensive fuel on the entire trip from Louisiana. That is what happens when you stop in a tourist trap town for fuel.
We have been enjoying our visit here at my cousins place. Will be here until the 30th when we fly up to Alaska for 2 weeks. Upon returning from there we are off to Dosewallips State park for a volunteer position working in the park.
And of course I had better mention this friday is the Tim Mcgraw concert in Seattle. I will post after the concert. so until then take care all.

No comments: