Friday, February 12, 2010

I have been reading other RV'ers blogs this morning, There is such a variety and wealth of information and knowledge out there on these blogs. Some are entertaining with a humorous style of writing, some are just a lot of good information on places to go and things to see and do. Of course there is a couple out there that have the potential to be  great blogs but they have been mostly ignored and not updated by the blog owner, I have been guilty of this many times. It seems we get to busy doing everyday  chores and not doing anything really exciting so the blog just falls to the wayside.
Thanks to all you bloggers that help make my life more interesting with your writings and pictures.
I am also on Facebook where I keep up with a lot of family and friends and also on Twitter. I wish more family and friends would get involved with Twitter. It is a great way to just say what is on your mind or what you are doing with just a few words. I follow some pretty interesting people and Organizations on twitter.
So I guess what I am trying to say in this post is the internet is a wealth of information, and a great way to communicate with family friends and organizations.
Until next time God Bless and take care.

No comments: