Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gold Hill, OR

Happy New Year

Another Year gone!! Not sure just where it went to but it sure did disappear.

My job with Hickory Farms came to an end, it was most definitely an experience. I was fortunate that I had a very good crew working with me.

We pulled up anchor and set sail for southern Oregon. We are parked at Gold Hill/Medford KOA campground. Will be cleaning bathrooms. started working today, I survived my first day. It was a really long day, 2 hours.
The campground is really nice. Looking forward to some warmer weather. The owners seem to be really nice, should be a fun place to work for the summer, and then we will see what happens from there. A lot will depend on how Charlie is doing. When we left Washington he was doing good.

We made a trip into Medford yesterday, found most of the stores we were looking for.
There is a nice Fred Meyer store there, along with all the other usual stores like Safeway, Albertsons, Pet Smart, a big Mall, and the list goes on.

There is several things to do and see in the area, so as time allows I will check some of them out and post the results of my visiting them here.

Until next time God Bless and take care all.

1 comment:

Jaimie Hall-Bruzenak said...

Glad you had a good crew for your job at Hickory Farms. That makes a huge difference! Hope your KOA job works out well. Neat area to be in.

Jaimie
RVLifestyleExperts.com