Monday, April 14, 2008

Mid April

Here we are still in Willcox. However we are leaving today. Due to a couple of circumstances beyond my control we did not leave yesterday.
So having an extra day we drove up to Silver City NM. Talked to the owners at the KOA again, and put our name in the hat for working there next winter. If we do not get the job there we will probably try for Texas. Still early in the season and I am getting more inclined to wait for later in the year to really do any searching for a future workamping job. I have seen to many good jobs where we would like to go after we have accepted a job somewhere else, or with better pay and hours.
Supposed to get warm here today almost 90 in Willcox and our destination for today Arizona City looks to be in the mid 90's.
Everyone have a great day and God Bless.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

Hi Mike and Vicki.I really like the layout of your blog. I to am setting up a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on where we are and what we are doing. Can you please explain to me the program you use to upload your pictures.
Thanks,